NaijaPrincess

All About Me..Born In Naija! Raised In Naija! chilling in US n Still Reppin Naija!!!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Finally we get snow!!! Yay!

I've been praying for a snow day since school started this semester but all i got was news of snow everywhere but the city where I'm staying. I didn't get discouraged though because the other 9500+ students plus some professors were also praying for a snow day. 2months later after we've all given up on it, God smiled on us and finally gave us snow the day before this test i had to take.
The snow started while i was in church and i was so happy but i didn't get too excited cuz in the past we've had what looked like a snow storm but only lasted for 4mins and things went back to the way they were.
The snow continued to fall while I went to my friends house for lunch after church which was really good. she's from kenya and she made chapati, cabbage with potatoes n beef stew. By the time i was ready to leave the whole ground was covered in snow and i was very very very happy; my God don answer our prayers. My friend dat drove me back to my place just got her license and she's never driven with snow on the ground before but she did a good job till we were about to turn to get on a bridge and she had trouble turning the car and it looked we were about to slide off the bridge, i laughed it off after she finally figured it out but whoa! i was a lil'scared there for a min.

i was expecting my roomates to be back but they are not back yet and i was actaully happy about this. I love my roomates and all but having the room to my self is really awesome and i got a text from a friend that we are going sledding tonight so i can't wait. I love sledding.

The only sad part about the snow is having to cancel my movie plan with one of my girls. We had planned to see unborn and seeing dat I was broke she actually volunteered to pay for me but there's always 2morrow or some other time.

........just in case we don't get a full snow day and only get a 2hour delay 2morrow, I'm gonna study for my test so i don't start screaming and freaking out 2morrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home