NaijaPrincess

All About Me..Born In Naija! Raised In Naija! chilling in US n Still Reppin Naija!!!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Every Power of Orijo! Fall down and Crumble!!!!!

So for the first time in forever, the thought of doing Orijo actually crossed my mind. I had an exam today in American history which surprisingly I have actually enjoyed but the teacher’s way of testing was not what I was used to. He doesn’t do multiple choice which would have made my life so much easier. He made us define and explain terms. We covered 7chapters in 2weeks and that was almost 300 pages of reading and he chose 4terms from each chapter and we had to choose 2 from each making it a total of 14 terms we had to write about.
My phone had Microsoft on it and the thought of writing a few stuff down n later on taking a bathroom break to check it out crossed my mind but I thought about it some more and changed my mind. Not doing orijo is a sign of maturity so I casted out all those evil powers trying to pass orijo thoughts into my mind.
It was actually not too bad sha n hopefully I got like a high B or a shocking A.
 

5 Comments:

  • At June 16, 2009 at 6:36 AM , Blogger BSNC said...

    ahn ahn why is it not multiple choice now. You will be okay, show them what you got...

    lol i guess its not the same again. Its 6 years later gal, it was what you wanted but now that you have it.. you dunno what to do about it..

     
  • At June 16, 2009 at 6:43 AM , Blogger naija shawty said...

    haha, i get ur drift. when i like some boys, i dont like jumping the gun and calling me sweetheart and baby. i misunderstand oh cos i will think they are faking it but it may just be an exaggerated expression of how they feel. do u still like the boy?

     
  • At June 16, 2009 at 6:51 AM , Blogger Yinkuslolo said...

    wait, what is orijo? do u mean ojoro

     
  • At June 16, 2009 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    i was just about to blog about my test result....was gon title it Testimony time...so i got 114 over 125, he took off 9 points because i only wrote 5lines on the treaty of paris and he kinda figured the 5lines was fluff. lol..i was shocked o, he cornered me outside class while we were having a 15mins break and was like Ms. O you had the highest score in class and my response was How did that happen? (i read n read 4 test but i felt like it wasn't going in but apparently i know a lil something about American history) n den i said Thank you Jesus, i guess i underestimated myself. song time..Oluwa ese, fun ore re, Oluwa ese fun anu re.....

    i think i still like him but the thing is right now, I like about 5guys which is one of the reasons i don't date cuz i always like more dan one guy

    n Yinkus ojoro n orijo r kinda d same thing but wen talking in terms of cheating on an exam, orijo is like d more preferred term.

     
  • At June 16, 2009 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    OMG!! dat guy no sabi math o! i was just re-reading my post now n realized i actaully got 116, but on my paper he wrote 125-9=114, chei i'm getting my 2point back on thursday

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home